Hello Everyone! It’s been 5 years of The Marina Chronicle! (Can you believe it? I cannot. At all.)
To celebrate, I’m doing a bunch of stuff, but here’s the first thing. I made a playlist of Taylor Swift songs. Just Taylor Swift, all of which have vibes for certain characters and moments.
Some are repeated from the main playlist, most aren’t.
- “Mine” – This is Aaron and Athena’s song. They don’t appear on this playlist much. They are far too functional and mature for Taylor.
- “Sparks Fly” – This is a Raymond and Evan song. I heart those boys and I’m so happy to finally get them together.
- “Haunted” – Brayton, OBVIOUSLY
- “Long Live” – For my three chosen ladies. May they slay dragons forever
- “Blank Space” – William Santino’s opportunistic fuckboy anthem
- “All You Had To Do Was Stay” – Marina for Tristan
- “mad woman” – Really everyone, but especially Nika, you’ll know why soon
- “This Love” – Lefty and Marina, eternally bound and in love
- “willow” – Eric and Annalise (Eric has a lot of Taylor feelings)
- “Wildest Dreams” – Annalise and Harran, all sex and yearning, none of it real.
- “White Horse” – Brea and Harran, the timing’s all wrong, and she’s done with it
- “The Way I Loved You” – Annalise for Tristan, toxicity wrapped in first love
- “Forever And Always” – Annalise for Eric…you’ll know when you know
- “Endgame” – From the original playlist, this is all Eric. No interest in being just another ex Annalise doesn’t want to see
- “Delicate” – Nika and Marina, not sure where they’re at yet. Tentative, testing their boundaries and attraction
- “Getaway Car” – Tom & Trey, heavy love with no shot at longevity for previous feelings reasons
- “New Year’s Day” – Aaron and Athena, remember, how they’re all mature, grown up love?
- “The Man” – Need I explain?
- “Paper Rings” – Tristan and Carolina, all sweetness and optimism
- “I Knew You Were Trouble” – Early Carolina and Tristan, she knows who he is, she can’t help herself
- “Stay Stay Stay” – Olivia & Caleb, the first stability in her life, it wins her over.
- “The Last Time” – Tristan and Marina, All she ever wanted was for him to choose her, finally he ran out of chances to do that.